Saturday, June 21, 2008

move over Grey's, because the carousel you put me through meredith and derrick is nauseous and making me a little sick. but now, brothers and sisters totally rule sofi's world! don't get me wrong, Grey's an amazing medical drama, but brothers and sisters is real FAMILY drama, which i can probably relate to, even closer. like how the the parents still treat Justin, the youngest, as the child, while in actual fact he is THE son who is capable of making his own decisons and the surmounting support from the entire family. haha.I LOVEEEEEEEEE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. and whaddayano. my sis has the complete season 1 of brothers and sisters. purrrrfecto!

and what do you do when you have to babysit two of the cheekiest boys in the whole wide world?

youuuuuuu

cammmmmm-whoreeeee!!!

and it wasn't me who suggested the idea.


it was little kecik who can't stop taking pictures of himself, his brother and his auntie.
so cheeky.
so so cheeky.
:)

No comments: