Saturday, August 14, 2010

i don't smile very often now. not that i am unfriendly or unhappy or anything like that.. in fact, i am happier and very much at ease with how things.I used to smile so much that my mouth hurts. to me, smiling was my mask. my mask to hide my insecurites, my mask to hide the humiliations/paisey moments and my mask to hide the uncertainties of what lies ahead. now, i still smile. i smile at the right time and to the right people. somehow after being evolved for about a year or so, my direction in life is more certain. the right people are at the right places in my life. whether it was through experience or just so happen to be. so today, i made my parents, smile, no, i made my family, smile. for what it may be i do not know but it doesn't really matter because their smile is what makes me smile. yeah,its tough. i know. but in all seriousness, whatever we do, just remember the life after death.

No comments: