Thursday, September 07, 2006

do you believe that kids possessed the "third eye" and able to see the "other side of the world, before they reach a certain age?

if yes, you are really freaking me out.

well, i think all of us are gifted in many ways. some may be extra-ordinary in sports, while some are just goddamn good in anything. but please please save me from the twilight zone because little Zikry has extraordinary visions too:(( Last Saturday, my sis and zik went to her friend's place to collect some stuffs. As they were leaving the place, he said " mama, i saw a barbie doll behind you. big big eyes and big big barbie doll" my sis played it cool and quickly diverted his attention elsewhere. that was the first encounter- without me.*phew!

the second one, was just a few hours ago; with me:(((. we were in the car about to enter Scotts parking when Zik suddenly screamed, " I don't want to go restaurant! I don't want to go!!! There is a triangle. Yellow in colour. " and he went on and on about it for 15 mins or so until the food came and he started eating.

tell me i'm paranoid because i have always been one. but then again, how can we tell when they are telling the truth or it was just a mere imagination of a 4 year-old child? or even a 4 month- old baby staring at a point for a long time and abruptly, wails? i just cannot fathom these things. and trust me, i don't want to. simply because i admit that i'm the most scarrycat person in the whole universe, right su? sharf? nadi? and if that ever happens to me, i bid you farewell first because i will either hyperventilate in the hospital. hoefully not. as what my sis always says "Allah will protect us no matter what" Insya'allah...

anyway, on a lighter not, i think psycho-ing helps. a lot. or to put it nicely, faith.hope.love. well, remember the last time how i used to rant on and on about how i hate maths? well, apparently, my year 1 results showed that i love it due to me subconsciously and consciously loving it! haha. so people of the universe, just never give up and most importantly, enjoy what you are doing. hopefully, you will begin to like it and succeed!:)

and daddy is just so adorable, he is watching brother bear 2 alone downstairs instead of his usual action flick late night dvd movies. hahaha. oh wells, sadly join him because i have school tommorrow. but im looking forward to the 15th of Sept! raz is dancing and the best part is, rahman,su and isk will be there! how fun! ooooooooo can't wait!

oh oh ! and azim, happy 20th birhtday! may you stay youthful each day! *laughs. just kidding bro!

toooodles~~~~

No comments: