Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1) i just bought a car
2) Korea was cool
3) school is love
4) love is in the air
5) i feel like slapping TT. Durai
6) cheating is a norm
7) i have 1 cent in my pocket
8) i still find you eek-y
9) marijuana was good.
10) redha is little haj.
11) i dyed my hair orange.
12) wentworth miller came to my place last sunday.
13) my grandmother can rap
14) green and yellow is my favourite colour
15) i like the tortoise better than the bunny
16) ignorance is a bliss
17) i miss someone this very moment
18) 3 bears was very entertaining
19) zikry can speak german fluently
20) balls are funner than boys.

where have i been? everywhere. frankly speaking, 2007 didn't really kicked off well for me. well, firstly, the freaking PC broke down( well, i won't specifically call it a PC anymore because it's seriously BOB-less), secondly, one of my tuition kids didn't want to continue because his family is not financially stable( after i gave up the other two kids!!!!), three, the gutt feeling that things just won't turn out right because Murphy's said so. what luck! and don't even make me start on my new year's resolution. -wails. oh wells, but at least there are a few things to look forward too. there is just too many to mention. but, just to keep it simple, i have got to give back what i owe. maybe it means swimming across seven seas, climbing mount everest but seriously seriously, it is serious.

i miss ranting on this public domain. but till i 'settle' the big big issues, daddy will tackle this minute problem to him, and there will be a new baby in the house.

:)

No comments: