Sunday, March 18, 2007

about than a week ago, i said goodbye to my mocks, flirted around with scoffield and save burrows from the padman, trying to save the cheerleader, to save the world AND got stuck in the operating theatre with the interns to, save lives. i pretty much enjoyed the regained freedom from the excrutiating exams which was sadly, just THE BEGINNING.

and just now, on a beautiful SUNDAY morning(*wails), i had to wake up early in the morning to listen to the melodious voice of baldwin and ting which only ended at 5.35p.m. so, sunday is the new monday and a week later, saturday will be friday and so on so forth. which basically means, weekends=weekdays! don't ask me how the system works, because it is just the way it is, but all i want right now zero distraction. yes. distractions that will make my imagination go wild and out. distractions that will make me paranoid as i can be. distractions that will make my eyes wide open even i am in the deepest of sleep. but, even if the biggest wave of distractions hit me, i guess 2006 had trained me well to deal with it. Insyallah:):):)

and how about distractions that cannot be controlled? i am still going to date scoffield, i am still on the mission to save the world and i don't even care if Dr. Bailey screams at me if i misbehave! and and i am still taking my daily, no, hourly, no, nanoly, dosage of friends, families and friends and families and friends and families! haha!

but i got to admit the revision classes was really good. though ME lecture was scheduled till around 4.30pm. i had a feeling ting was going to extend till 5.00p.m and true enough, he was on a roll with auctions and bidding it strecthed all the way till 5.35p.m the funny thing was, i didn't feel restless or whined my way through thinkning that it would be the longest lecture ever. probably audrey was the main reason why as she was a really good companion as always, and made me oblivious of the time. too bad angie couldn't come though:( but, anyways, looking forward to tommorrow night though:)

cheers!!!!!!

No comments: