Thursday, May 17, 2007


''Yusuf Islam - My Mother''


Who should my give your love to?

My respect and My honour to?

Who should I pay good mind to - after Allah, And Rasullullah?

Comes your Mother,

Who next?

Your Mother

Who next?

Your Mother

And then your Father

Cause who used to hold you

And clean you and clothe you

Who used to feed you

And always be with you?

When you were sick, stay up all night, Holding you tight?

That’s right no other, my Mother

Who should you take good care of, Giving all my love?

Who should you think the most of - after Allah And Rasullullah?

Comes your Mother, Who next?

Your Mother

Who next?

Your Mother

And then your Father

Cause who used to hear you Before you could talk?

Who used to hold you Before you could walk?

And when you fell, who’d pick you up?

Clean your cut?

No one but, your Mother, your Mother

Who should you stay right close to?

Listen most to?

Never say no to – after Allah And Rasullullah?

Comes your Mother, Who next?

Your Mother

Who next?

Your Mother

And then you Father

Cause who used to hug you

And buy you new clothes?

Comb your hair and blow your nose?

And when you cried who wiped your tears?

Knows your fears?

Who really cares?

Your Mother Say Alhamdulillah,


Thank you Allah

Thank You Allah for my Mother


HAPPY BELATED MUMMY'S DAY EVERYONE!

:)

No comments: