Saturday, March 29, 2008

I think i am getting better at managing my emotions, as well as my students' during tuition especially in times when you are on the verge of giving up. I believe that I am STRICTER and adopting a million and one strategies to focus their attention, whether it means being animated or giving that fierce tone. But just now was a test and I guess a large part of communication also depends on body language and not only the tone of my voice. I know I learned this last year in psychology, in effective communications, but i have never really put it in thought and applying the concepts in real-life, except when i am freaking out or really pissed off. oh wells, the wonders of psychology*su must be gleaming now* haha. but 3 years of tuition with VERY playful kids, particularly boys? I must thank them for making me managing my emotions better. well, of course, in a perfect world, you would want a kid who is perfect with perfect grades. but in reality, it's definitely not like that and what's more in dog eat dog kinda world? grrrr... no doubt i am scared, but funnily, i am just thankful that these kids will somehow prepare me for the unpredictable world ahead.

so, officially, as of tomorrow, i wouldn't have to stick the kueh lopez on the screen of the car and i can bully the newbiesss! haha. -KIDDING!- but honestly, throughout my 365 days under probation, i still suck at PARKING, especially parallel parking. there are times when i want to fold the car into small pieces and keep inside my pocket. REALLLLLY. but i don't feel that horrible because i know my sis still can't parallel park properly too after 98598345983 years of experience!hee...

and the UOL lecturers have been great, so far. every single word that comes out of their mouth is easily understood albeit the large amount of information. their accent is not that strong, well , except for my cf lecturer who is probably an Italian who speaks with a lil bit of S'porean accent. errrrr...... okay nvm. haha. but he is great, really. and you were right about haider. he is the God of marketing where he can easily give precise explanations with precise examples, just.like.that. oh wells, they didn't earn the tittle of a being a lecturer for nothing. amazing. but really? i want the revision lectures to END asap so that i can consolidate all the notes and chiong(is tt how you spell it? HAHA) ALL THE WAY. but sadly, i still have about 3 weeks or so before school ends, and making my way all the way to level 5 just to pee. tee-hee. I am definitely going to miss school like kerazee, but let's focus on what needs to be done now yea? and to think tt this weekend i have classes till 5 and tuition after that.....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee. wazzy!!! jom jom! haha.


and this how SMART my friends and I have been.

nigel, ooops. i mean, NIZAM doing the HANDSTAND. and su, SEXy legs you've got there! haha


shamBAL&abuMBA on shamBAL's birthday. yeap. they love to lick each other like no other.


and the guys sadly do not understand the meaning of "STAND IN THE MIDDLE" bluh-dy hell. one and a half hour of merepek-ness was no doubt short,
but something is always better than nothing.
:)

No comments: