Tuesday, August 26, 2008

about 24 hours ago, i thought i lost the inspiration to blog. but come 24 hours later, a million and one things started pouring into my mind as though i have so much to tell. (read: AS THOUGH) lol. firstly, i want to go for another holiday. bring me to bali, thailand or malaysia and i would love you more than i love my imaginary fat cat. ayn's going to bali just nice before ramadhan starts AND after shouting on TOP OF HER LUNGS and said, "eh sofi! you want me to buy me dress or not from bali" under my void deck, i SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO BALI LIKE NOWWWW AHHHH. so kodoks, kataks, kambings, or whoever please please go and plan in advance:) sayang kauu. haha. secondly, i love heels. i love the fact that i feel a little more confident than before, with my babat face and walk down the street and feel taller than zak. yes, zak is THAT short:p besides the fact that i took 6 looooooooong hours to find 2 pair of heels so that i can psychologically feel that i am a professional working adult, I LOVE MY HEELS. thirdly, my korean tuition kids are AMAZING. honestly, i feel that i was part of the korean drama when they talked to each other in their language. it was so SURREAL. ARASSO! lastly, ramadhan is coming and i couldn't be happier so that my imaginary fat cat and i can do our part to save the earth by eating less! isn't that amazingggg? can't wait! so let's be patient and have faith that things are going to be good, no matter what happens:)

haha. i am being realistic, rite? LOL.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: