Monday, September 29, 2008

i like to talk:) talking helps with every sense of the word and the best part is, how people like you and i, make fun of wordssssssss just to laugh about it! haha.

went to last-min shopping and bought bagssss that day.

me: my BAG is gorgeous laaaaaaaaa.
zak: your BACK is gorgeous????? *stops and looks at my back*
me: ZAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
zak: that was so random and out of the blue laaaa.
me:-_-

on the way to buy stuffs for raya.

me: okay. should we go geylang or ikea first? i need to go to ikea to buy BOXES.
zak: you need to buy BOXERS at IKEA???? *priceless look*
me: SIULAHHHHHHHHH!!!

zak cannot defend his winning tittle of kentalness cannnnn. who on earth would say that their BACK is gorgeous and be proud of it??? and go ikea especially to buy BOXERS, seluar dalam or coliiiiii??? zak, apasal kau kentalllll ah? haha. sayangggggggggggggs:)

so, anyway, i am soooooo excited to do something different to my room.not sure whether i want to shift the bed and tables. but i am damn sure of getting rid of my notes or sell it on e-bay(ceyyyyy! action sia! haha. but it's my hard-earned effort! LOL).this room needs a breath of fresh air. and yessssssss, THAT JP benjamin sale at hyatt was damn worth it laaaaaaa. 6 bags of Guess for $180?me and syirin went HYPER-CRAZYYYY(literally), and it doesn't matter if we sat on the floor in the middle of the room filled with equally kiasu people, wearing killer heels, freaking last-minute news, super broke(exhausting savings:( ), missing from work for THREE hours, and if the whole world saw seluar dalam laaaaaaaaa.we totally felt satisfied:)butttttttt though the guilt sets in immediately after paying, at this point of time, i wish i bought moreeeeeeeeeee.HAHA. thank you cilin! sayangggg kau. aku PON suka melaram. haha.

and yeah!!

yeh yeh! nak dekat raya!:)

No comments: