Sunday, September 07, 2008

sunday.

i was full of angst, but i kept it within me.
choices are given, but somehow, with a lot of irrational restrictions.
i hold on to this strongly;
"i am stronger and more patient than this"
but sometimes i forget about it and wail horribly.
i need a breath of fresh air
and i wish you are a little bit more supportive.
those words you said are just words,
which are, as usual, of no value to me.
thank god i listen selectively, and hear only the good things.
it's not something new, but sometimes, i wish you can cut me some slack.
if it's good, then good.
and if it's bad, then i learn.
so i got myself almond magnum and pick myself up.
with all that's said and done,
i tell myself;

i am stronger and more patient than this.
i am definitely stronger and more patient than this.

No comments: