Thursday, January 01, 2009

looking back, there are so so many things i want to pen down about 2008. overall,it had been a really REALLY "challenging-blessed" year for me.i never thought i can overcome my fear and worries and i never thought that the positive-impossible things can really happen. there are so many discoveries that i made about myself and many more things about life i learned from others. though those challenging moments were stressful and nail-biting, it was fun to go through it.maybe because its a novelty, maybe because its simply challenging my capabilities, but whatever reason it is, it excites me to learn more. but none of these could have happened without the support. support from my own constant positive-mind attitude and support from family members, friends and strangers alike. *hugs

Happy 2009 Hunny-bunnies and this is my favourite wish i received and would love to share it with you;

life is short,
break the rules,
forgive and forget quickly,
love truly,
laugh uncontrollably
and
never regret anything that made you smile.

Have a FANTASTIC 2009, everymonth, everyday,everyhour,everyminute,everysecond.

No comments: