Wednesday, April 07, 2010

“A great friend is like a good bra… hard to find, supportive, comfortable, always lifts you up, never lets you down or leaves you hanging and it always close to your heart"

Gen Dalley

Got this from one of my girlfriends tumblr and seriously. it's either she is my long lost twin or another Sofi that i know. This is because we think alike(though i feel that she is wayyyy smarter,patient and motherly than me) and we somehow go through certain experiences in life in the same timing. There are so many things that we agree on so many different levels and truly, when it comes to certain things, she will be the first person i turn to. And she, is a good bra. A damn good one from either La Senza or Mark&Spencers, hard to find(really to think that we are still damn close up till now), supports in everything and anything I do, seriously comfortable in every sense of the word, always lifts me up whenever I am, never ever lets me down and always there on time, always, always, always there and seriously, her warmth is impeccable that she is always close to my heart. Sometimes i wonder if i am a good bra like she always do. But really, if i failed to be a good bra, i will work on it and do something about it to be just like her or better and NOT LEAVE IT HANGING.

and sometimes i wonder to, are you really a good bra?

No comments: