Sunday, April 18, 2010

it is 3a.m and i am very wide awake. my body clock is going haywire and i have no idea how i am going to wake up for 9 a.m for my power-walking around my neighbourhood tomorrow. YES, you heard me right, POWER-walking. been doing some simple form of exercise for two main reasons. the first one is for loooooooooooong term so that erm, i wont turn out to be a hippo anddddddddd to prepare myself for rock-climbing with the kodoks next week! i have never ever ever climbed a rock wall before and the last time i did, i only manage to climb the first quarter of the wall. so, if yanie is going to be there, she is so so going to be my girlie buddy. Yippie.

and damnit, i left my book in my brothers car. i am so so desperate to know what is going to happen to Lucinda after how Nick treated her and i am seriously hooked to that book now. the feeling is so strong that i am willing to walk a good 3 km to bro's house just to get my book since
i.can't.sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

i think maybe cos anak-anak hasan had so so much fun at west coast park that my energy level is 984923080202840928304320942904820 and i can just do my power-walk this very moment. haha. but seeing kakak on that mini flying fox was just hilarious and how we just push each other from one end to another. we should do this meet-up every week, the anak-anak hasan plus menantu dan cucu sahaja. sungguh lively.

but prior to that we went to bro's office at german centre and seriously, the concept of german corporate culture is just so so different. open concept, no partition and very very very small company. we had the whole place to ourselves and me and redha were playing with the chairs in his office, while zikry was just obsessed in massaging me. shiok!haha

so, its 2 more days to the big BIG day. got ABANG DIN to doa for us just now. thought he was joking, but noooooo, he was really serious and he doa for a good 45 sec, till he said, takaballahuminkum! minawaminkumtakabalyakarim. ameeen.

still very wide awake. i think my rambling nonsense is going to stop here while i read another book and i shall stop thinking about what is Lucinda's next move.
so, move on and stop brooding.

happy reading, you!




No comments: