Monday, May 24, 2010

"baby, can you update your blog? each time i go to your blog i see a scary monster"

i couldnt agree more. its aizat's beautiful face. what can i say. high time to update.anyway, i lvoe TED. it has a lot of wonderful wonderful video and recently, i came across Adora Svitak. she amazes me so so much when i watch her video on TED twitter. At the age of 12, to be a teacher, author as well as a PHILANTHROPIST, i think that is AMAZING. child prodigy who learn to read and write at redha's age, 4 years old and at 7 years old, close to Zikry's age, she wrote her first book. when i was primary 2 i was probably still busy playing with Polly Pocket and zero point!


so, all it takes is to read 3-4 books everyday and COMPLETE IT. read about anything and everything. the effective use of the internet and you are on your road to stardom. I sure know what to equip with my future children. no special potion or vitamins, just read. and of course, the support from family and friends.

seriously Adora, I don't know if you know this, but seriously, I am truly truly inspired by you and you are my motivation to help me achieve my dreams too. Thank you.

No comments: