Monday, April 02, 2007

i have a problem with me. a huge one. not only the subject me, but ME. as expected, i felt the presence of the ominous clouds looming over me. but, what i did not realize was, it was soon after. too soon after we truimph our success, too soon after we feel a sense of happiness that makes us fly to the moon and too soon after we ate that whole tub of sweet sinful chocolates ice-cream. the problem with ME is that it involves a grave amount of analytical thinking which is seriously problematic. and the problem with me, is that i think or believe so that, my eyes just can't seem to read between the lines. to achieve that, it involves a whole lot of patience understanding to answer the questions of why this and why that. funny how one can be meticulous but yet careless and enthusiastic but yet dead. i love who i am. but really, i would want to be a better ME. or be better in me. i understand it takes time to be your 'ideal self" and be happy at what you do. but as of now, i am not even close to my "ought self" to begin with. however the day will come, tonight or tommorrow, the sooner the better.
hopefully.hopeful.hope

No comments: