Monday, January 07, 2008

so, my mum went to Indonesia recently and bought the tudungs, Indonesian style, which is apparently veryyy stylooo according to zikry.

me: zikry! which tudung do you want wanbuk to wear? the old one or the new one?
zikry: the old one!
me: why! because the new one, wanbuk looks like SPIDERMAN!.

i love my one-liner kiddo can!
take a look at his mentel smile.
95867947694576984768 years after jc, met up with sr seniors and juniors.haha!

me: so, aizat what have you been up too?not working?
aizat: nope. but everyone in my house is working. my mom, my dad, my sister and even my MAID is working.
-____________-
tell me something new about him la ah...
and dzar, a music teacher?
we have got have to have more faith in those kiddos!
we are sane!
despite the mountainous food on our plates!
and they are reallie insane!
cannot stopp laughing with them ard laaa.
and we are loving our new lipstick colour
like totally!

hahahahaha. so merepek la those days when i wake up not worried about a thing called school. but oh wells, holidays are over and nowwwwwww i am weeks away from prelims. not exactly something nice to look forward too. but will pull through,will pull through,despite the fact that time ticking away too fast=(

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

okay bye!



No comments: