Monday, December 31, 2007

2007?

su says:

lol

su says:
okie sofi

su says:
u're turning maximus

su says:
lol

sephia says:
which is bad is it?

sephia says:
oh dearrrrrrrr

su says:
lol

su says:
no la

su says:
its funny how u were so different last time la

su says:
lol

su says:
anywya,im glad u're changing .

su says:
=)

su says:
and i like it more that u like it too !


I can't exactly pin-down any life-changing moments that happened for the past 365 days or so, but one thing for sure, I feel a little bit different from last time and I am happy with it:)A million and one incidents happened throughout the year and I guess I can say that we learn through experience be it good or bad, from others or ownself. Well, cheers to a million and one happy moments, if not, more, for 2008 and many many more years to come!

Happy new year everyone:)

Prospero Año Nuevo ( apparently, in Spain, they don't wish you happy new year, but a prosperous one. according to them, prosperity is not quite happiness, but a positive wish! so have a prosperous new year! gong xi! gongg xi!=P. alaaahhhh... let me feeling spanish-y for awhile can rite?hahaha)

p.s. ISK: you are still my favourite maximus laaa, come may, show them your powerful sheild in green and you are all set for it! boleh la isk. boleh punyer. bolehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: