Thursday, July 31, 2008

so i thought, three Sundays burned like that is going to be awfully boring tillllll, i learned that,

1) zak is the class monitor. really. like seriously.

2) values are really important.especially PATIENCE(which most of us always forget and take it lightly. i can go on and on about this, but i guess we shall just self-reflect it upon ourselves:) )

3) Dr. Haim Ginott is THE MAN:

teachers - instrument of power.

I have come to a frightening conclusion.
I am the decisive element in the classroom.
It is my personal approach that creates the climate.
It is my daily mood that makes the weather.
As a teacher I possess tremendous power to make a child's life miserable or joyous.
I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration.
I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal.
In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis
will be escalated or de-escalated, and a child humanized or de-humanized.

so, salutes to all teachers. teachers of the different subjects, teachers of love and teachers of life:)

4) i have to do freaking assignment and a test. blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

5) shaz is not as quiet as i thought she would be! LOL:)

so, it's not that bad as it seems. and seeing Dr Haim Ginott's hypothesis in a different light, all that matters is YOU, yourself, as one can just be an instrument of inspiration, a decisive element in any environment, a tremendous power to make anyone's life joyous and de-escalate a crisis.

you - instrument of inspiration :)

No comments: