Monday, April 06, 2009

em⋅brace (m-brs)

1. to take or clasp in the arms; press to the bosom; hug.
2. to take or receive gladly or eagerly; accept willingly: to embrace an idea.
3. to avail oneself of: to embrace an opportunity.
4. to adopt (a profession, a religion, etc.): to embrace Islam.
5. to take in with the eye or the mind.
6. to encircle; surround; enclose.

I came across this word too many times but failed to internalize the true meaning of it. Though I'm still in the midst in internalizing the meaning, I constantly remind myself to accept things just the way they are. There are so so so many new things out there, to learn, to cherish, to love, to care and to hope for. Is there a need to be cold? Is there a need to worry? Is there a need to really sweat the small stuff ? Eventhough these negativities are being slapped at our faces everyday, embrace it, for that is just one of rules of life.

You can pull through this, Aidah. I know you can. *hugs

No comments: