Sunday, April 05, 2009

song CONSTANLY ringing in my head:

"I used to rule the world................Seas would rise when I gave the word!!!"

This time round. I made a bad decision. A really baddd one. But with bad decisions, come experience and then, come good decisions rite?haha. So, the next time, when Coldplay comes to play in Singapore again, Din kentutttt or sister or whoeverrrrrrr la, pester and beggg me like mad to go okay? Bahhhhhhhhhh.

Andddd, meet my dadddddddddd.
Well, he doesnt exactly have triple chins or something, but this is his very best attempt to look "slim". with stomach totally sucked in and posing his better profile. haha. so cute rite? now that he is so so into psychology, most of the conversations that was transpired between us is about human behaviour and their mindset. upbringings, unforgetable experiences and stories after stories and after stories. it's really nice and something fresh to talk about. and the personality test that he asked me to take is definitely true. like hello! High in anxiety?!!?!? yikes! haha. but one thing for sure that made me laugh was when he said, " Itu pasal, sebelum kau kahwin, lebih baik kau suruh lelaki kau ambik test nie. Bagus untuk kau" hahaha. Im sure we don't need that now because by then, the sixth sense would have been better at making good judgements.


And so, Viva la Vida, people.
LONG LIVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! :)



No comments: