Friday, April 24, 2009

*hugs

When this video was shown during the champs meeting,it truly touched my heart and made me tear. how can a simple action be so so emotional impactful to oneself? its the simplest and smallest things that matters most. go give someone or your pet or your teddy bear a hug today.*hugssssssss

Anyway, THE day of dressing up like "harmonie(harry potter)" finally came!honestly, i felt a little bit tey-ney-ney because most of my study buddies was in session 3 rather in session 1. but nevertheless, if not for my family, zak and a few kodoks, i would have probably drowned myself in the regalia alll by myselfffff.
nurain, gua sayang sama kamu ia. thank you for alwayssss alwayssss being smileyyy and happy.will never forget that laughter of yours!

su-isk, spank spank youuuuuuuu for cominggg. JIAYOUUUU for your exams

zak, thank you for making my uni life sweeter and my final year in uni the MOST memorable one ever.*hugs

bahhhhh. i am so so going to misss meeting these peoplec in school.

my beloved family.*hugs.

anddddddddddddddddddddddddd, we are ONE baby!
:)))))))))))))))Alhamdulilah:))))))))))))))

many manyyyyyyyyy manyyyyyyyyy more days, months, years to come InsyaAllah, Ameen.
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I love you Zak, so so much.

No comments: