Saturday, August 01, 2009



beautiful beautiful voice this boy has. and you know what. i am not even into idol. well, except for taufik and hadi( haha) but whoever this dude isss.. i gotta meet him. so as you know, my friend budi is the singapore blogger and he is thrillleddddd to become one. and today is one of the many many nights where i just cant freaking sleep, i visited http://blogs.xin.sg/idol/ and there are sneak peeks to it. and when i heard this guy singingggggg. its a nice lullaby to just fall asleep to hear his melodious voice ahhh.apparently, WHATEVER stays in idol, DOESN'T really stay in idol huh. so do visit sg idol website cos i think budi has done quite a good job in it and i better listen to Yasin rite now because i swear the voices in my head is NOT exactly what i want to hear now. happy saturday people and oh yess the mat bali is coming home tom.

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness well its's all I'm after
Just call my name
And I'll be there

AWESOME POWSOME.

No comments: