Monday, June 05, 2006

i'm hungry. really hungry for another holiday, again! i don't care if it takes another 9-hour journey to the destination or many sleepless nights chilling out in the streets of the unknown. so long, as it's not in Singapore. *laughs* well, yes, despite the fact that i just got back a few hours ago, i can't believe that i'm already craving for another holiday. the trip to Genting Highlands was well spent with one of my closest auntie and family, hayati and kak imah. the thrill rides.clouds.coldness.food. i wished i could stay longer but poor nadi and bell has school on monday:(:( well, let me see.... probably next stop, bangkok? or bintan? i'm crossing my fingers hoping that my parents will let me travel with my friends this time round.

anyway, mum and dad are back from their holidays too. and guess what? they went snorkling!!! i can just imagine how adorable daddy and mummy looks like in their snorkling gears and attire.*laughs* judging from their expression, they must have really enjoyed their holidays too. and you know what? i'm not surprised if they are going down to malaysia anytime soon....

relatives from malaysia!

the cute little girl on top is my niece who is 2 years old. her name is mas amirah and i've only seen her once:( the two smiley boys at the bottom are her brothers, haziq and ishraq.and their father resembles Taylor Hicks, but, sadly, i forgot to snap his picture!*laughs*hayati is one of my closest niece in malaysia. and you could say that she's like a sister to me :) and just for the record, her father, which is my cousin, has 6 children. salutes to him! and.. i miss her already:((

it'd be great to have all of them in Singapore. but, it's quite amazing though to have relatives in malaysia. you tend to observe the how different they speak and look at things in different perspectives. am i right nadi? -laughs- oh well, i doubt so i'll be seeing them soon until my brother gets married or me travelling to malaysia. but other than that, they'll be missed by relatives back in Singapore. smiles.

No comments: