Sunday, June 25, 2006

the relief teacher online application is giving me a seriously bad headache :s yes yes. i admit my mistake for not renewing my registration late last year. all confusions and the "you have already saved a draft application. Please log into the relief teaching account using your loginID and password" magnified in front of me umpteen time is turning me into a zombie. the thing is, due to my "ignorance" last year, i must apply the relief teaching back to square one. however, at that point of time, Zikry was wailing and i had to attend to him and so, i saved it under draft. later that night, when i tried to log in using my NRIC no. and birthdate as my password, it was unable to access it! how in the whole universe am i suppose to know my password when it is not given to me in the first place! -wails- school's re-opening tommorrow and i wanna relief teach asap. daddy's getting his clothes ready for teaching tommorrow whereas i'm at home feeling futile.so, dear god, please ease out the situation(as sooon as posible) that i'm facing now.ameeeen -laughs-

anyways, i registered for my next sem's subjects and timetable. certain subjects such as organisation theory, macroeconomics and microeconomics are compulsory. so i can't run away from them.*gulps* organisation theory seems daunting, but, my seniors told me that it's more or less similar to sociology. hopefully, i will be able to enjoy it as much.*fingers crossed* and i'm looking forward to elements to sociology and applied psychology(esap) though. most of them said that it's one of the electives which is easy to comprehend and score:)) so, hopefully, esap will be my new bestfriend next sem. i checked out my timetable earlier, and i will be starting school on september 11th. quite a loooooooooooong way to go i guess. but, i seriously have a lot to accomplish during the holidays. i hope i won't dissapoint myself when the holidays end, though.

so, use it wisely, sofi:))

No comments: