Monday, June 25, 2007

and so, i thought dropping-the-phone-in-the-toilet-bowl incident can only happen on tv UNTIL it happened to me. needless to say i am a klutz, though at times i am really careful about the nitty-gritty things in such places. -sheesh- but shit happens. and it just have to happen at the correct time and literally at the correct place. but oh well, i just bought a new phone, at a shocking price of 88 bucks cos of my $100 voucher and daddy's redemption points. and i still wonder for a person with fat fingers, what the hell am i doing with a small button keypads. sigh. can't complain much cos 88 bucks for w880i? i think it's quite a good buy for now.

anyway, one minute silent for the demise of my k800i. shhhhhhh! i mean it!!! haha. ok ok fine fine. but that was a good phone! i mean c'mon for a camwhore like me, a cybershot phone, it's practically my boyfriend. the songs in it, its my freaking mp3! and errrr.. a million and one memories in that phone! heartpain sial!(haha isk!!!)oh well, new phone new memories i guess. haha

and now, let's play some game!:) haha.

tagged by farah and wazzy.

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

1) need i say more from the above? haha. well, that is just the beginning. hahahaha

2) i don't know how to put on make-up. on bad days, one part of my face might be darker than the other or the eye-shadow will be slighter more on one part than the other. my uncle thought my eyes was "tembel"(swollen) when it was actually a golden-coloured eye-shadow. on good days, when i tell people that i put on make-up, their normal reaction would be, " you put on MAKE-UP?"

3) i do not like talcum face powder. i feel as though i find it hard to breathe and i would die of insufficient oxygen in the air.haha. given a choice i would take a bath by hook or by crook. or worse come to worse, my mum would put it on for me or i would wash my hands immediately after that. which boils down to the question, how am i going to dress my kid up in future. nyeh.

4) i am so blind that i said "HELLO!" to 89802804894 wrong person and humiliate myself again and again just because i don't like to wear specs permanently and fear of wearing contact lens. there was once at kkh when i was expecting my little nieces to come. so in my two naked eyes, i excitedly ran to them with arms wide open saying, " YASMIN! SARA!" and only to find out that they ran away from me because they were boys and girls from a chinese family. thank god su was there to drown my embarassment a little.

5) i love to sing that sometimes i am so oblivious to the surroundings that someone has to shhhhh! and give me the-WTH look. ask ian and shidah. fuckingembarrasing.hahahaha.

6) i tend to sweat the small stuffs eventhough it means deciding between bagel with omelette and pancakes or missing out one word that comes out from the lecturers mouth.

7) i am so so paranoid that when i go home and no one is at home, i will call someone or anyone to accompany me till i walk upstairs to my room.

8) when i was a kid i was so scared of the dark or eerie areas that i would SHOUT OUT LOUD and say, "AUZIBILLAHIMINASHAITANIRAJIM, BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM" and read whatever surah on my mind. now, i do it silently.-ithink- hahaha.

9) when i was in KL, i ate so much that i believe that food would digest faster or i wouldn't blow up like a balloon by jumping 100 times after i eat. the result? it's just an honest self-belief.

10) i still have a kid in me and i blatantly show it especially with zikry and redha, by either playing role-play, police and thieves or dinosaurs.

11) i am/was so gullible that if you were to say that even my boyfriend kisses/ kissed a girl in the club, i would laughed it off. NOW, THAT's NOT GG TO HAPPEN. if that every happens, hell will break loose. watch it.McBastards, rite farah?haha.

geez, 11? hhaha. i went a little bit overboard. well, that sums up me being a crazy weird girl. but muhahaha. what's new?

now, i tag: su, isk, tatia, ili, nadiah din, nadi, nadia ash(haha) and whoever la. haha:))


oh ! that song sayang sayang aduahai sayang is stuck in my head laaa. whoa.. thanks ah zark.. haha. another papa jahat kinda song i think. muahahhaa.

No comments: