Friday, November 16, 2007

i decided to give myself a treat yesterday by watching 2 episodes of desperate houswives, 1 episode of prison break and 2 episodes of heroes, non-freaking-stop. looking at it objectively, i can safely say that i don't deserve that long of a leisure time. 200 minutes of watching sexy McSweaty and hard-core bitchy women paid me off more than my hard work on marketing. but seriously, the marketing assignment that was due yesterday, really got on my nerves. and that, is only one topic out of 984750934750345093 topics. then, in marketing lecture, Patricia asked a simple question regarding target marketing and she concluded that "IN ORDER TO DO WELL IN MARKETING, YOU MUST GO SHOPPING!" without a doubt, she became my bestfriend almost instantaneously. haha. now, not only i must make it a monthly to-do-list. but, since, it is strongly encouraged by the lecturer, an everyday ritual to go shopping with a good objective in mind, would do me some good. LOL.

so that was yesterday, relieved that part of the school workload was done. but, you have no idea what happened a few days back. so, i was on msn chatting with a few people here and there, when suddenly, mash msn-ed me and sent me a pic.zip file and said, "you don't mind me putting up our picture here rite?" so accepted the file blindly and thought that it was the pics from tj raya outing& sya and dayah's party. and thennnnnnnnnnnnnn, after transferring the files, suddenly, 549853945983458793 was msn-ing me and said "huh, ????? took what???" only then i realised that it was a virus that was sent to me via msn. the message that was sent automatically to those online was, " YOU JUST TOOK IT. I HATE MY CAMERA" i was like, i did not type that!!! "how can i type that when my display picture shows a cute baby in leopard costume anddddd i am a camwhore, i love my camera(haha!)!! "so, i brought the laptop to school got zark to fix my laptop and its cured. zark said that mine wasn't that bad because he received a message from his friends before which is even funnier, like " do you think i look sexy in the picture?" THANK GOD i did not receive that. haha. but, no worries, its all cured and so so sorry for people! i really hope it won't happen again!:) thanks zark for helping me fix it! tak sia-sia kau ambik degree in IS ehh. haha=P

i like how after every netball training, we consume very healthy food, from mee kuah to mutton chop and soup kambing. hahahaha. but seriously, if time permits, dinner is a must and it would probably be somewhere near, especially when wainie and niki has the car most of the time. it's a good time to bond, like how we did at adam road the other time and found out that one of the girls, hana, is actually a friend of Princess Sara. she actually played basketball with her at the international school in brunei. hana, who is the same age as her, 18, is now taking a degree in psychology in UB and she is effing smart la!! i guess she must have skipped a few levels to be where she is now. i feel super old already.

talking about being old(bunny sign.haha!), i can't wait for later, tom, tom TOM and tom TOM tom!!! so excigtingggg. and i think i will be having too much fun for the next next following week because sister just called to tell me that i have to go kl in the first week of dec. honestly, i am having mixed feelings about this cos i wouldn't want to miss my lessons because, as it is, i am taking it at my own stride. oh wells, we shall see how, worse come to worse, i will try to kill two birds with one stone.

as what syirin said, "mahu yakin beb!!!" syirin, you are my favourite minah-rep eventhough you deny it to the max. i am sure shidah agrees with me. but don't worry, we still love you. haha. *hugs:)

No comments: