Sunday, November 25, 2007

November & Decemeber have got to be the month of love,
and on the 24th, it's farah's turn to turn 21!
Happy Birthday Dear!!!
Club 21, ALMOST. haha. wazzy. hurryyyyyy!!
of botanical gardens, swan lake and foodies=)
and good company=)

with all that said on done, on friday, talk about a series of unfortunate events,

1) i forgot to bring my pad(HAHA!), but thank god farisha saved the day and niki coincidentally found 2 more promotional items in the cleo magazine from m'sia. i love freebies, don't you? :)

2) my pair of white slippers broke when i was on the way to school. that very slipper was the slipper that tatia borrowed from me when she broke hers too. thank god she was near my area, and for me, thank god, tampines mall was just a few steps away where the drama happened. su, aku sayang kau for calming me down. hahaha.

3) my earpiece punya pantat hilang. i dont exactly know how to describe it, i guess its some sort of the rubbery part of the earpiece. boooooooooooooo! the only way to get it is go to sony ericsson service centre and wait for 498509438509384503984503 hours and purchase one pair for five bucks. S.U.C.K.Y.

4) captain's ball on friday, wasn't captains ball at ALL. it's rugby, soccer, flying fox and all the sports you name in the world that can cause you bad injuries like a big bruise on my thigh. but nevertheless it's fun=)


wahhhhhhhh, THAT day, i was super uber pissedd beyond words i tell you. but those unfortunate events lasted for a few mins. freaked out, panicked, nagged for one minute or so - I THINK - haha. then, i was in the right frame of mind to solve it. but yet, i still rant rant and rant after that. bad day, bad day. haha. oh well, i hope it doesnt happen again then, because any mishaps or whatsoever can probably break me at this point of time. i guess a good break would so me some good.

and sofi,

really,
stop
sweating
the
SMALL
stuffs.

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: