Thursday, December 13, 2007

It has got to be my paranoia talking, rite? rite? rite? i mean i had chicken pox about 4 years ago and it was the most depressing period of my life! now, i am scratching my whole body macam beruk , especially where the spots are, bringing me blast from the past. i honestly do not know what's the deal with that, just tell me it's not IT. so, after swimming this morning with wazzy, went to school and whined to syirin about it. so this was what she said intelligently in her effort to console me ,

" aku tahu!!!! kan rainy season kannn, lepastu, holiday, banyak budak-budak kann mungkin dorang berak, kencing, muntah semua laaa... aiyahhhh...confirm not chicken pox one laaaa"

KEPALA HOTAK DIER la! ya la.. i know that once you get chicken pox the chances of getting again is very low, but THANK YOU la ah babe for hearing me out. kaulah kawan terbaik ku! te-ney-ney! so halfway through marketing lecture, i couldn't take it anymore, i left and met the pharmicist. yes, the pharmicist, not the doctor as i was not having fever & wish to think that i am in the pinkEST of health. now, i just hope that the lotion works and take that paranoia away from me please. please. please.

OH! on a lighter note, WAZZZYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! two more hours babe! two more hours! sayanggggg wazzzyyyy!*hugs:)

No comments: