Monday, April 03, 2006

guess what? here's what my horoscope said about me today:

You love to lavish your loved ones with gifts.
'Hey -- if you've got it, why not share it?' is your attitude.
While your generosity is laudable, make sure that a certain someone isn't taking advantage of you.

hmm... how true is that? well, it's not for me to judge. but seriously, i think that is one of my major weaknesses. toooooooo much of giving till i'm the one suffering in the long run. i always have a problem, when to give and when to take. people who knows me well enough(chrystella, aisha, ayn and wazzy etc..) are very aware of it. sometimes i am even oblivious to the fact that i gave tooooo much. hmmmm... well, i guess past experiences have reallie taught me to stand up for my own rights, but even then, i still fall sometimes. badly. i guess i couldn't help being myself, but, i'm more wary and skeptical now. so, yeap. wiser( i hope) haha. till then, happy studying sofi( yeah rite=P)



The little things make the biggest difference.

No comments: