Friday, April 14, 2006

hello beautiful universe!!!
haha. well, it's been awhile huh? let's just say never never land was never never what i expected:) i have sooo many things i have to say that i don't even know where to begin with! well, let's start with

1) studies.

got back my mock papers. and all i have to say is, *pure luck* especially econs which i never expected, when i answered only a few questions. but, i must not be complacent and work even harder this time round. soci, though it was just an average result, comments made were very encouraging. so, that's an extrinsic motivation:) and the rest, malvin!!! ian!!! agnes!!! or whoever i can clarify my doubts with. or else, i will go bonkers in no time.thankfully, all in all, im progressing, but gradually. i need to have a catalyst to speed up my thinking process. any ideas? probably cracking my brains and replacing it with einstein would help.hmmm.

well, i've not much time left, but, i shall not let unnecesary stuffs let it affect me at all cos, sad to say, it did affect me in my mocks. -sigh- i can't walk backwards can i? so.... the mirage is finally coming to an end sofi! jiayou sofi and to rest of people sitting for exams!

2) friends in school.

i love the fact that they reshuffled the timetable for the revision lectures cos i get to meet more people and hence, more frens *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* and guess what? finally, for the past one year, i've finally found a good malay fren in school !!! andie, you are sooooo going to make my life in sim lively-ier. :) malvin, your brains are equivalent to Karl Marx or Max Weber. aimin, don't we just LOVE amos witzum? love you babe! study date:SOON. and ian & company. you guys are great! trips to school will never be a bore anymore. thank god u guys stay in the east:) and alecia, kat,quincy,julie etc... jiayou!!!

3) friends everywhere

it's an understatement that i miss you guys. but, i've got to do what i've go to do. however, you guys will never be forgotten :) sooon k. SOOOOOOOOON!

4) su and the butt sisters!

no doubt i was touched by your story, su and the fact that you publicised your improvements on social skills in my testimonials.haha. for that, i thank you,love. but, little did you know that one thing that hit me hard was when you and the rest of the butt sisters came all the way to my place from the furthest of places one fine day just to comfort me. and that, was just unbelievable. i swear i will never trade anyone or anything with you guys. cos, during the darkest period, you guys have sacrificed time, money and everything, just to console me over some bloody person. and on that fateful day, i remembered bari'ah rushing from yishun to tamps and took a cab. su,kana and sha came all the way down to tamps from school. and seetal who miraculously bring me back to reality and surfaced the truth bout everything over the phone. and me, wailing, feelin all so emotional and touched at the same time cos they really tried their best to make me happy. the bouquet of flowers, chocalates and encouraging words and everthing. and this goes the same for wazzy ayn tatia teresa etc(you know who you are)... boy! that happened last year and guess what? i remembered every single event vividly.*thanks guys* and so, maybe, what they say is true,

the SIMPLEST gestures show the GREATEST love.

*a GREAT BIG HUGGGGGGGGGG*

5) me
---------------NOVEMBER BABY --------------------
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times.Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outerbeauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Standsout in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.
got this calender baby thing from nadi and... hmmmm.. its true isn't it? well, not all of it. but yeah most of it. especially the last line *ahem ahem* what do you think? haha.
hmm, i know this is my ten millionth time saying this, but life is a learing journey. and each day, i think i begin to know myself better and forgive myself for what ive done and at the same time, learn and learn and learn from mistakes, experiences and everything else. for instance, regarding studies, i always have a zillion and one qns to ask about a certain concept. usually, i would 'give up' and stop asking when they say that i'm thinking too much. but now, i'd give my two cents worth and let them hear me so that the matter will be at rest rather than hanging. and regarding my weakness, i'd work on it. in fact, i am. now i know.i really really know.so, tell me. what do you know? hmmm...

No comments: