Saturday, April 01, 2006

if there is one thing that you should know about me, i HATE being late. yes. i HATE it. even if it's for 5 mins or 50 mins. i HATE being late. *laughs* call me a kiasu or whatever, but i'd rather be early then to suffer the adverse consequences. thanks to council i guess. haha.

talking about being late, i was late for nageb's lecture!!! so, ian and jinghui reserved a seat for me. but know what? out of all places, they just have to sit right smack in front of him! seriously, i wouldn't mind sitting in front, but the fact that i was late and his menacing eyes will just arrow at me for questions. and so, i played safe, entered the lt like a mouse and left with no choice but to sit at the back alone. pathetic, but fun! because.... i made a new friend! * wheeee* and boy, is he smart. he really cleared most of my doubts during my blur moments in ibm and he introduced me to his other friends. quite enlightening i must say. so, it was a blessing in disguise to be late, huh? sometimes. thanks new friend! haha.

well...i'm still contemplating whether i should go to school to study with them tom, because

firstly, school is at the other side of the world
secondly, i live at the other end of the world
thirdly, my relatives will most probably be at the mosque tom night and i don't wanna miss it.
fourthly, i really need to clear my doubts for ibm and soci especially.
lastly, it's a sunday and the next day i have school from morning till very late afternoon followed by tuition.

how? how? how? well.. we shall see how it goes tom then:)

exam stress is steamrolling into me and i can just feel it. so many readings to do and many nights spent on burning the midnight oil. -urgh-, and the fact that i have to lessen my social life with my loved ones to be discipline is just so so so sucky. and the fact i feel so bad for not joining the sr people at sentosa today due to my own scheduled timetable just suck to the core! -wails- 25th may 2005 marks the day of freedom. but guess what sofi, you are just marooning in year one. you still have two more years to go. so, *slap me* haha.



i'm a cool cat. ( i think)

No comments: