Thursday, April 20, 2006

***wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee***

:) :) :)

mom just told me a super good news about my sister today. monday. 37th week.

the moment i heard that, i was like new baby boy!!!nursery!!!! kk!!! funny thing is that, it was supposed to be on the 15th of may. but, my sister went for a scan just now and it showed that the baby was playing with the umbilical cord and all ready to face the world! wonderful surprise isn't it?well, i wonder what is she going to name her new born baby. hmm.. but oh wells, don't i just lurve surprises!!( pleasant ones i mean)

thank god, i covered quite a bit on my studies for the past few days. but, practice makes perfect. so, it's time to bite the bullet!

and did i say that family outings rocks big time? i just lurve it man. each time we meet up its like the first day of hari raya( minus the green packets. duh-uh. haha.) be it my mum's side or daddy's side. the funny jokes we shared, be it with the old generation or among the cousins ourselves, latest updates and etc. and, the best part of it all, i'm going to see them soon next week when my sister gives birth! so exciting!

there are so many wonderful things to look forward to,
my sis's new baby boy, my brother's wedding( june 07), my cousin-s wedding( may, sept and dec 06), kak jij's new baby(sept 06) and many many more! and, there shouldn't be any reason why i should be upset, rite?

so,

keep on smiling, baby. i'll be here.




and there is always something special waiting for us. precious.

No comments: