Wednesday, March 15, 2006

cool.composed.relaxed before the actual thing
anxious.worried.super-paranoid a few mins before the big thing
relieved.happy.insane(haha!) after the big actual thing!!!

well, as planned, me and su went to the bloodbank @HSA today. and guess what? it wasn't that bad afterall! *laughs* in fact it was fun. the people there are really nice, though, i can't really comprehend what the nurse was trying to say. but, me, being me, was super scared initially.i was thinking about "what-ifs" and my imagination was just running wild. but, my heroine saved me from planet of the apes and brought me back down to planet earth. she assured me that everything is going to be fine. well, for those of you who knows me well. by now, i think you should know that "paranoid" is my middle name. haha! but, i'm slowly eradicating it. thanks to my past experiences and great friends around me too! hehe. and so, since it wasn't so bad afterall, i might consider to do it again in future, hopefully, if time permits. but i'm definitely not gg to do it alone. so, thanks su for accompanying me to the bloodbank!*hugs* then, after that, i decided to pamper myself for awhile and bought myself a pair of new shoes, when i am supposed to search for alecia's 21st birthday gift. but, i think i have in mind what to get for her already. so, *yippie*!!!

every time i think of you

i get a shock right through into a bolt of blue

it's no problem of mine but it's a problem i find

living a life that i can't leave behind

there's no sense in telling me

the wisdom of a fool won't set you free

but that's the way that it goes

and it's what nobody knows

and every day my confusion grows

every time i see you falling

i get down on my knees and pray

i'm waiting for that final moment

you'll say the words that i can't say

i feel fine and i feel good

i feel like i never should

whenever i get this way, i just don't know what to say

why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday

i'm not sure what this could mean

i don't think you're what you seem

No comments: