Monday, March 13, 2006

ok. wish me luck. quick! because i'm going for a date with a dracula at outram! haha. for those of you who don't get it. yes. i'm gg to the blood bank tomorrow and i'm super-dooper scared. well, i hope i'm healthy enough to donate though cos i haven been feeling well these few days. but, my heroine is going to be there to rescue me in case i faint(haha!). so.. thank you su!!! hehe. anyhows, met liy just now and it would be great if we could just rewind those days back in australia huh? undeniably unforgetable man. sometimes i just wish me and my brother can switch places so that i can travel around the world and come back to Singapore once in awhile. but oh wells. tt's just an illusion. so,stop it sofi. haha. so. again wish me luck. hope everything is gg to be fine and healthy. *fingers crossed* :)

No comments: