Thursday, March 23, 2006

in the lift going to level 2221.. oh whoopsie.. correction, level 21.
circle of friends
top of the m
foodsie!
my seri :) 1st 3 mnths connection. (tjc and tpjc!)

and so, alecia had another fantastic celebration on her actual 21st birthday. lunch @ top of the M( which i didn't know the restaurant was a revolving one *slap me*), lotsa lotsa pics taken in the hotel room and toilet too( i'm serious!), heart attacks and da vinci code and many many smiles and laughters, which in many years to come will never be forgotten. :)

then after that, i met seri!!! *wheeeeee* and the minute she left me, i miss her already! reallie! and seri, thanks for everything. you are my motivation, girl! :p hopefully, the next time we meet, it won't be eons to come, ok? hehe.

ooh ohh...and, guess what? omar doesn't look like a caveman anymore because he had a new haircut!haha!miss you guys man. i wish i could spent more time with the sr people though, but, i had to do what i am supposed to do. tuiton and preparation for school. -sigh-

and lastly, HAPPY SECOND YEAR ANNIVERSARY WAZZY AND KHAI! i'm so happy for you guys and best wishes for your future endeavours! you both will pull through it no matter what. trust me on this. i mean c'mon, we are threesome still, aren't we? so, wish me too! *laughs*just kidding =P love you!


now my world's a deeper blue.with YOU.

No comments: