Sunday, May 28, 2006

for once, please, just for once, put your mountanious ego aside and accept the way it is.
patience is a virtue.

anyway, it's been forever since i last laughed so hard and had pure fun. so, for the past few days, i had it all :)
shopping with teresa on friday was great! she carried more plastic bags than me only because i'm so fussy with my choices*laughs*but, nevertheless, i enjoyed the shopping spree with her though i had blisters on my ankle! well, as planned, my saturday was spent with wazzy,shennie,khai,omar,azim,tasha and izmal. but, not for a movie marathon -wails- but, just for one movie. i was so geared up for the movie marathon, but, sadly, due to unforseen circumstances, they decided not to:( anyways, i swear X-men 3 totally blew my mind away. i'm not exactly an action-packed movie fanatic. but X-MEN is an x-ception. superb cinematography and mind-blowing storyline. i must say that it's worth my $10.50 and i don't mind watching it again! juggernaut, you are my favourite one!*laughs*

and so, as usual, we headed off to the usual place, but only this time round, it was at a different location.
again. starbucks+khai+omar=laughing non-stop. be it about army stuffs, the movie or anything under the sun. they are literally clowns and if aizat were there, it would have been twice the crazinees!!!

not having a driving licence in the Hasan's family is a catastrophe to me now. funny how i didn't see much of a need to get driving license after my A-levels, back in 2004. but i think, it is a necessity,especially now,now,now!. each time i go home and see my brother's car rotting in the carpark for one week plus i'll be itching to drive it to wherever i'm headed off to. i have no idea what my brother works as, but it requires him to travel around the world, which leaves, his unattended car alone! on top of top, the journey to school have made me grown a beard that i'm losing my patience, if i'm travelling alone! tell me, how can i not just keep still? so, hopefully, i can get over my fear of driving and get a license soon!*fingers crossed*

:)

more fun days to come! more wonderful people to meet and more smiles and laughters to spread!
so, *smiles*



the-6-PIZZA-for-$4.90-day! :)
(blind cuckoo omar*laughs*)




No comments: