Tuesday, May 30, 2006


it's such a waste that seri couldn't join us just now:((( -wails- but, nevertheless, i had a ball of a time with the girlfriends! we went from coffee bean to food culture and to MacD with my red-buttoned-nose and watery eyes of mine. *laughs* ili,huda,hafi thanks for the advice. really appreciate it :)

anyway, before that, i accompanied my sis to the hospital, with zikry and redha for her regular check-up. it was kind of culture shock for me because it's the first time that my sis, the kids and i independently went out. amazingly, we survived, with zikry being a little bit demanding, but, quite a chatterbox to everyone by saying "hello!!" and going on and on bout robots, transformers and machines.and redha, who is constantly grunting. yes, grunting because he's either hungry or too full. which explains his weight and err.. super-nice-too-hug body.haha. but, today is just the warm up. the real deal comes tommorrow where my sis,her kids and i are going to shop in town. which means, toys"r"us is part of the plan. and, once zikry is in there he will never want to go out. i'm praying hard that tomorrow he'll a good, understanding boy*laughs*already, i'm struggling with zikry running all over the place and i wonder how will my sis and abang imran handle it when he returns home from reservice. nahhh... i'll think they'll be fine:) as always. but being a babysitter is not bad to think it's a responsibility that i enjoy! *laughs*



what day is it
and in what month this clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up
and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time
cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to lose
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

all of the things that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from

No comments: