Monday, May 01, 2006

yesterday, was my most euphoric day of my whole entire life. why? no, ricky martin did not propose to me to be his beloved wife?*laughs* that will be the ultimate dream that will never come true i guess. did i get an offer to tour around the world for 88 days and 87 nights? close. but what i had yesterday was even more splendid! so, here was my yesterday( which kicks in only at night because i was mugging during the day)

Julie's 21st birthday party at aranda country club.no doubt it was another fun party:)))))
and so, me and alecia found a friend in him. but, more of him finding someone to bully, which is of course, the gullible me. *laughs* but, thanks for the great company sean.
got a lift from julie's friend, bing hong, in his cool sexy car to ridhwan's 10th birthday party! how i wish the place was further so that i could feel the adrenaline rush when he speeds with the sports car. haha.
believe it or not, we have to re-light the candles umpteen times because naughthy zikry keeps blowing them away!!!!
and we, the cousins had our own fun in nadi's room. and yes, nadi made me squeeze her boobs till it turns flat! haha.
and.... guess where did these 22 gawkers went to after the lil boy's birthday party?
1st stop: a night excursion to an abandoned house at punggol! yes! 4 cars. filled with people of all ages and mankind with aim of conquering the fear of those in another dimension. me? chickened out.


2nd stop: old changi hospital!!! gosh. i was so close to enter but i chickened out the very last minute. i was too afraid that i will get possessesed. and knowing that i have 9 days to exams and the possibililty of me fainting is high. i know silly me! but, observing them with the rest of my aunts was indeed fun!

i swear i didn't believe them and just brushed it off when they were talking bout visiting a haunted house initally, because i was too preoccupied with my studies. but, after the conversation got more intense between my aunts and uncles, they got more and more hyped up and they took out a piece of paper and wrote down. Car A).... Car B)... Car C).... Car D)... it was super crazy man.and it was super impromptu for me because i planned to burn the midinight oil at home and found out burning the midnight oil outside he abandoned house at punggol and old changi hospital. though the guilt for straying away from the books was tremendous, it was worth it :) so, were there any strange encounters when they entered the haunted house? yes indeed......... i'll tell you guys when i meet u personally okie? and, did that stop my family members, aunts and uncles, cousins from going again? nope. in fact, next stop, kubur bidadari and lim chu kang cemetry! i hope the next time i'll be brave enough to conquer my fear. but, if only a whoooole big group of people were there.

i love the family very very much indeed.

and oh yes, my lil' nephew has a name already! his name is muhammed redha. cool huh? so we have zikry and redha. but, poor baby boy is in the hospital now due to jaundice. i hope he will be cured soon because you have been missed ENORMOUSLY by your auntie sofi.

come home soon. love.

No comments: