Monday, May 29, 2006

today, was great! something which i want to remember for good:) well, it kicked off with my cousin's wedding in the afternoon.a simple and sweet wedding.but, irresistable hidang of jenganan, sambal sotong and lemak ayam.

after which, i headed off to raz's 21st birthday party at east coast with isk!
raz,rahman,isk,sal and rahman's cousin, thanks for the wonderful day. hope to see you guys soon! :)

congratulations kak nana! *Happy 21st Birthday Raz*
the sr connection. junior sofi.senior rahman.and, junior rahman -laughs-people at the party. or more specifically, the malays at the party!isk!!!
finally, us:)

okie, i'm dead tired now and i'm not sure how i'm going to survive next week's ordeal with diapers, screamings,quarellings, and repulsiveness. well, i just hope that the little rascal will be controllable and my tuition kids adhere to my instructions closely, when it comes to me giving their respective homeworks. but, though they get on my nerves sometimes, they are still cute, aren't they? oh wells, they are just one of life's little ironies. annoying but yet irresistable :)

you had me at hello.

No comments: