Saturday, May 06, 2006


hello. my name is redha. and i have a round face, small long pair of eyes. i'm 11 days old and i think i have chubby cheeks too. i dun understand why people like to make funny faces to me and each time they do that, i'll frown my eyebrows figuring what in the whole universe are they talking about. but, i must admit it's funny*laughs* oh yes. each time i see auntie sofi. she'll be with her books or eating. she must be highly stress because it's written all over her face and her voice. but, i think i can help her to de-stress by just being there:) but, other than that, i have brother zikry who sometimes irritates me because he is sooooo demanding!each time mama breastfeeds me, he seeks for attention too.hmprh.its so not fair..but, i still love him.and my mummy and my daddy. and of course the whole wide world too. and yes, auntie sofi keeps on telling me this. each time, when u are sad or feeling low, smile cos you'll never who will fall in love with it. i guess i get that a lot from people cos of the many many kisses i receive from many many different people.

so,*smiles* to the world.






sometimes. i don't like you very much. :( :(

No comments: