Tuesday, July 04, 2006

a little something about me that you would want to know. but, if time permits, i will write more next time okie? :)

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

1) I'm scared of cats, dogs and creepy-crawlers. but, i seriously do wish to get over it*gulps*

2) I lost 5kg in a few days because of a really awful break-up:(((

3) I was of quite a prominent figure, positively and negatively, in secondary school, because my dad was a malay teacher/soccer coach/discipline master.

4) I would usually breathe through my mouth if my friends/family members/strangers smoke beside me or near me.

5) I'm a crybaby and I ever cried almost everyday for two whole weeks when i got to know that i didn't get into tjc, after first 3 months.-wails-

5) I hugged the principal of srjc(mrs kok) and sang her a birthday song in front of 539057039758457498404 srjcians and teachers before :s

6) I discovered my hidden talent when i was made the juara of gema temasek in 2003 and also, sing a small part of GPA for srjc in 2004 :)

No comments: