Monday, July 17, 2006

my sunday was all about......



yes... laughing non-stop.(tsk tsk, so narcisisstic of me!haha.)

and, of course, celebrating the gorgeous bari'ah's 21st birthday together with my 6 butt sistas!!! lovelylovelysunday. it was so wonderful to meet the craziest classmates i ever had in jc 1 and catching up on old times. little did i know that kana and bari'ah has started school, together with kana's mum. so adorable. haha! and.... after 7 months and 29 days, i finally received my birthday from bari'ah. it was kind of funny for her to pass me my present when it was her birthday. but, i'm glad that she liked the escada, pacific paradise perfume that su and me bought for her! guess i've to wait for another 2 months to meet all the 6 of them, for kana's birthday. but as for now, i better catch my sleep soon for teaching tommorrow. and i'm hoping that the school would call eme so that we can see each other! alright then, time to sleep. good night world:)))whatalovelysunday!




No comments: