Monday, October 09, 2006

9 bucks wasted. totally wasted. why? because i was two hours late!!! damn it. they really meant it well when they said 15 mins/50cents fine for books from the RCC section. boooo!!!

okie. driving-ranting time. my instructor was probably the worst nightmare of my whole entire life. and guess what? it was only my 5th prac and he made me drive all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to tampines. and that was my first time on the road! it doesnt help the fact that when most of the time he was raising his voice! i know i still have yet to master my braking and the co-ordination of the clutch and gear. but noooooooooo..... he told me "i'm bringing you to the sea today, you are too comfortable in the river." and true enough, just as expected, my driving went haywire. gosh. if he didnt have to scream and shout 90% of the time, i would have been more relaxed and focused. but, despite all that he still gave me two chops. he somehow reminded me of this DM from my pri sch and gives me negative vibes. oh well, if i were to get him next time, i just hope he will tone down his voice.

so isk huney, good luck for your TP tom! i'm sure you will do just fine.

and oh yes, mum is as cool as a cat. for now at least. i more or less deciphered the morse code. hopefully its right. and oh ya! my parents love taking pictures too. yesterday when we buka-ed at secret recipe@JB, mum and dad was making funny faces when we took pictures. not 1 not 2. but 5! ( not bad eyy for my parents? haha) what can i say, it runs in the family*laughs*

sha2 it was nice meetin you for awhile @ the bus stop yesterday! hope you like e prezzie.HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!! and su, did you reallie harrass a guy @ seoul garden on sat? haha.

and i need sleeeeeeep. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. im so so so exhausted. and i have yet to type out my assignments. research can be a P.I.T.A sometimes, especially organisation theory. -wails-

okie. this tues rite girls? so look out for the zombified version of sofi yeah? yeah!*hugs.

No comments: